Terms & Conditions
I. Defined Terms:
- "User" or "You" means any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the Company.
- “Date of Commencement”: Is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the user to the service. It shall be specified by the company in its notice to the user either through e-mail or conventional mail.
- “Date of Termination”: Is the date of expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination.
- “My Subscriptions”: Contains time to time information and description of the Services for the User provided by the Company in writing or contained in the website onenativeads.com
- “Registration Data”: Is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
- Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
- “Services”: Means the Services to be provided by the Company to the User of onenativeads.com and shall include the provision of following facilities:
- Service to the Users wishing to post their profile or listing for the purpose of sale/rental of their property, and for users providing property services etc..
- Service to the Users who wishes to secure a property through onenativeads.com and its Internet links.
- Service to the users who wishes to place a print advertisement in any of the group publications through the www.onenativeads.com site.
- Service to the Users who wishes to insert advertisements at onenativeads.com.
- Service to the Users who wishes to receive advertisements and promotional messages on www.onenativeads.com and through emails.
- “onenativeads.com ”: Is defined as the Internet web site of the Company at www.onenativeads.com
- ”User": Is defined as an individual or corporate subscriber for the Services and the signatory, whose particulars are contained in the application form and includes his successors and permitted assignees
II. Commencement of Service
- The Service shall be deemed to have commenced on the Date of Commencement of service.
III. Subscription Fees
- The applicable rate of the Subscription Fees for the Service provided shall be such as mentioned in the “My Subscriptions” page or as may be prescribed by the Company from time to time
- Liability for the Subscription Fees shall accrue from the Date of Commencement.
- All individual Users who access or make postings of information at onenativeads.com for the purpose of buying property shall be exempted from the application of this clause.
- Where Subscription Fees accrues it shall be payable at or within such time as stated in the invoice(s) issued by the Company to the User.
- The Subscription Fees shall be paid by the User on demand. In case the user disputes the same for any reason whatsoever, he shall make the payment towards the Subscription Fees accrued subject to the decision of the Company on the dispute. In the event of Company’s deciding the dispute in the User’s favour, the Company shall refund to the User any excess amount paid by the User free of interest.
- Any delay in the payment by the User of any sums due under this Agreement, the Company shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due until the date of final payment by the User.
- Company shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode. The cancellation charges payable to the User shall be at the applicable rates laid down in the cancellation and refund policy.
- For Platinum listing packages, there shall be no cancellation or refund of orders booked/payments made via online payment options (except in the case of Cheque & Demand Draft). Cancellations requests for orders placed via cheque/demand draft can be made only before such payment is realized by OneNative Ads.